Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Cover-up

I never got to build a tree fort when I was a kid. Kind of making up for that now. Though, looking at my woodworking, I would say I'm lucky I never got that chance, especially in a tall tree.


I'm hoping I can get some work done in this fort I'm constructing. Maybe with a heater going, I can attack some of those projects I have lined up. It would be nice to get the refrigeration units installed this winter, and the v-berth ripped up to get the holding tank removed. That one will be a bear. I might be overly optimistic here, because when the snow starts blowing, and it’s about 20 degrees, I may find it hard to leave the couch in front of the fireplace. Did I tell you I hate NY winters?


There will not be anything happening inside, if I don't get the crappy tarp over this frame. Seems the wind started blowing as soon as I got ready to put it up. It takes two people, so I have to wait for wifey to find time away from work before I can cover up the master carpentry. Inside storage ($$) is looking real good right now. Hmmm..

2 comments:

  1. Born and raised in the South, I don't know how ya'll bear those winters! It will be in the 80's here this Sunday. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been living with snow (white death) all my life. Not sure why. I guess you get caught up in life, with family and friends, and before you know it...you're old :)

    Hoping to leave these winters real soon.
    P

    ReplyDelete