Sunday, April 19, 2015

Blah blah blah

I see that I'm repeating myself now on the blog. I do not get to see the blog after posting when I use this sat device. Otherwise I would have noticed I was repeating myself. I'll use that as my excuse. It could also be crazy old man babble.

I wonder how many blogs there are where you can actually see the person taking the slow train to Nutzville. Would readers try to help or would it be too interesting to stop? Let's hope I'm not on the crazy train just yet. Please accept my apologies for the rerun.

The problem might be the fact that I had zero alcohol intake yesterday. That's been remedied.
Cheers!
PJJB

This e-mail was delivered via satellite phone using Iridium Mail & Web software. Please be kind and keep your replies short.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for Crazy Old Man Babble. But keep it up. It's funny.

    ReplyDelete