Sunday, June 26, 2016

Feeding yourself along the Thorny Path to the Caribbean

Let's talk a little bit about food. No I am not sharing recipes or cooking vids though I would love to. I think a vid of me destroying a galley for a small dish would be awesome to watch. You would end up with a greater appreciation of what Deb does after dinner while I grab a drink and relax in the cockpit. We made a deal a long time ago that if I did the cooking, which I enjoy doing, then she would clean up afterward. Deal! Maybe we will post a video some other time but for now I want to describe how two vegetarians survived the Thorny Path to the Caribbean.





Rice. Lot's of rice.

Cheers!
P




Stay tuned for part II of Feeding Yourself along the Thorny Path to the Caribbean.


posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! Looking forward to part II. Maybe you will have some coffee before you post.

    ReplyDelete