Monday, June 22, 2009

One more day

One more day of this flu is all I can stand. I'm getting a little tired of this house, and my cat companion. The cat anticipates where I'm heading, and arrives there first, whether it's the bed, a chair, the couch, or the toilet. It's pissing me off. I'll wake up from a nap and find the thing draped over my chest, or laying on my feet. Enough! Tomorrow I go back to work. Deb can deal with the fur ball. I wanted to go back to work today, but everyone is freaked out over this swine flu, and they'd rather I stayed home until it's gone. Well, screw it, tomorrow I'm back in business. I'll just load up on meds, and hide out in my office all day. I have to skipper a boat tomorrow evening in a race, so I'm going to have to force myself to get better. Power of positive thinking. :) Kelly will get her cat back real soon now. I just hope she doesn't end up like this woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment