Thursday, July 29, 2010

Buzz post

I managed to find my way back from Captain Jacks, and amazingly, I can still type. So I would like to make a blog entry. First off, the bartenders were amazing. Very skilled at communication they are. Had me laughing most of the time, except when they were discussing how cheap the tips were. Put the pressure on they did. The most amazing blue eyes for pirate girls I must say. Had me in a trance. Before I knew it, I was 5 beers into the night, and thinking about how long a walk i had back to the marina. Nothing worse than staggering across the road waving to your marina mates, as they glare at your handy footwork on the curbside. "He's in the sailboat on E-dock isn't he. Hmmm, where's his wife? Drunk Ass"
So, Thursdays I get to hang out at the captain for a few laughs and goggles. Tonight it was bachelor night.  Deb was out with some old friends, so I had to go out and make some new one's. Not sure if they will shout out my name next Thursday night as I arrive at the bar, but we'll see :D

Aye Captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment