Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You're in the way!

I'm in the way of the mad dash for the water. I'm blocking about eight large powerboats from getting to the launch, and they're not too happy about it. Working as fast as I can during the evenings, with black flies trying to eat me, I'm just about ready to say "screw it, move me". I know if I rush, I'm going to miss something stupid, and regret it later. She's all waxed, and painted, but I have some rudder issues. After painting the rudder a nice dark red, I did not protect it from the sun. Now, I have a big bubble on one side. Last night I cut out part of the bubble, and clamped the skin back in place. Tonight I'll finish the rudder, and with thursday off, maybe I'll get her in the water. Maybe. What is it with these flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment