Friday, July 17, 2009

You should be happy

OK I know that I should be happy, no matter what the weather is like, or how people are driving, or how I get screwed over at the airport. I should just be happy just to be alive, healthy, yadda yadda yadda. Come on, this weather sucks! I've been out sailing four times. Four times, and it's mid July for crying out loud. I wanted to anchor out tonight, in the still waters of the bay, with the frogs croaking, and the fish jumping, sitting in the cockpit with a sundowner feeling the warm breeze cool the sweat on my back, but no, we're getting thunderstorms. The warm breeze will be about 55 degrees, and I would be up all night, in my flannel pajamas, checking on the anchor when the wind kicks up. I'm not happy. I want to sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment