Friday, December 27, 2013

A nice little break

Well. That was a nice little break from blogging. I'm back now but still not in the mood to post a whole lot. Not that a whole lot has not happened. I am just in a bit of a slump. The cold kind of put me in a funk, and then a wee bit of holiday travel snatched any energy I had left.

I'll have an update soon. Maybe tomorrow when we are dog sitting. Yes, we are watching over Mister Mo for Nicole and Jonathan while they bask in the caribbean sun. We then have to drop off the dog at their place before heading north into the white stuff for the arrival of baby Mason. We are going to freeze our asses off. I am also going to be changing a lot of diapers. I'm sure it will all come back to me, except for the fact that it's a boy. I'll have to remember the dixie cup to put over the fountain of youth.

Good times ahead. When we get back it's pedal to the metal on boat readiness. We will probably do some major installs (watermaker, more solar, etc.) along the way if possible. This should be very interesting.

Cheers!
P


No comments:

Post a Comment