Sunday, January 15, 2012

Crazy weather around here

The sun is shining this morning, and the air is still, and it's friggin 9 degrees outside! I was going to go for a walk, but by the time I got all the gear on, I would be too tired to go :)
Tuesday the high will be near fifty. What the hell. Usually at this point we are frozen solid until about March.   Tomorrow is supposed to rain all day, and I have to go check on the jack stands to see if they're loose, especially with all the freezing and thawing going on.

Some more photos of Bermuda.


Good place to swim


Death ride. Seriously, I hit a bus :(

They heard we were in town, and had a parade.


1 comment:

  1. Ah .. nothing like some beautiful shots of paradise in Bermuda to pass the cold days! I know we can't wait for Spring too!

    ReplyDelete