Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sick weekend

About Thursday night I was feeling a bit weak, and not from the beer I had with a buddy of mine after work. Without all the crappy details, I spent most of the next three days in bed, and on the toilet. Ugh, I hate stomach issues. I even went to emergency services, as it got to be too much to handle. Nothing positive was found, but I'm slowly getting better. So I missed another weekend of sailing :( Besides the shit storm at home, there is one at work as well. By the end of July, I will find out who I work for, or, if I'm working at all. I will probably be sailing around the lake when I find out, so maybe I'll just keep going out the St. Lawrence once I get the news. I would go out the canal, but Deb has a fondness for French Canadian wilderness, I guess. I found the camera cable! So below are some pictures of what's happened over the last few weeks, in chronological order.
Another season begins I don't like the way the mast bends
Always good when she floats the wiener mobile still makes us laugh
The beautiful bride and groom in Michigan City
The crappy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment