Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hosed

I forgot how much I hate this damn hose. No really, I hate it. I'd hate it more than my ex wife, if I had one.

I realize the white stuff sucks, unless you buy the ultra premium gold impregnated model. OK, it's not really impregnated with gold, but it should be for the price they charge. The white hose is smooth and likes to slide. The old standard black rough surface hose doesn't slide or bend for shit and IT'S KILLING ME!  Maybe I've become weak and impatient in my old sweaty age. Maybe I've just become allergic to real work. I don't know. Maybe the people that make this stuff never ran any of it through a damn boat!

Alright. Tomorrow is another day. I still have some fluid left in my body. Maybe the hose will move a little. Maybe I'll just do a little then relax. A little, then relax. Maybe just do a foot at a time, replenish my fluids and review my work. Now there's an idea! Why didn't I think of that today? One foot. One beer. Another foot, another damn beer! Genius! I have fifteen feet to run. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow.

Cheers!  push pull push pull  Cheers! push pull push pull...

P

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! We are here to....pump you up.

    ~~_/)~~
    Sabrina
    s/v Honey Ryder Calbier 40 LRC

    ReplyDelete